Sonntag, 13. Januar 2013

D E A R F R I E N D (S)

"rgtn" postet ... zu:
 
Dear friend - or friends
in the stats section i can see that someone or a couple of people in USA are klicking this blog. or is it the system (google) following me? - it would be an honour to me to have someone(s) sharing this BCA - trip with me by commenting. Expressing myself i can only do this in a very poor english but i can say that i am able to understand english perfectly ... even philosophical "finesses" - ok?! - but of course i am not able to answer in english ... but i guess the situation between the writer an the reader is mirroring in this situation - ;-) - so - feel - please invited to post and comment ...

 ... adding subsequently an english translation as a chance to compare
at least 2 translations. i found it, i don't know where, as PDF in the web
 - i hope i am not hurting any copyright - 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen